Tuesday, December 15, 2009

First Day enthusiasm

Here comes another post... for all the first day enthusiasm is showing its effects.... anyway.. before it fades away...

>> My very close friend is leaving New Delhi tomorrow as her school reopens after a two month internship in Delhi. I am not particularly happy (obviously) but not disheartened because I know it's good for her! It's good for me to learn that your folks do leave you. sometimes forever, This is life and each day is a new lesson!

I miss all my friends who've gone to their respective directions. Nothing stays forever... Not would you nor would I... but whatever ! rejoice that we were born as humans... well! some people really need to recall that they were!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page FoodBlogBlog