Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Travel travel and More travel....

This blog is essentially going to talk about travel and food, since they are the reasons for my living.
I was born an Aquarian, probably that's what makes me a jovial, adventurous and outgoing person at heart. Whatever it is, I love being myself and meeting new people wherever I go!

Sometimes I feel, (recall the movie Chocolat, if you've seen it), I am not attached to any place! and I need to move on with the new breeze every week or every other day or every month. It does sound weird, I understand... But that's how it feels deep within..

I have been to quite a few places around the world... I am 22 (that's not old!) and have seen about half a score of countries, before I am 30, I would like the number to cross a score, for sure!!

Food, aah... I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page FoodBlogBlog